Zoom is a powerful tool that allows you to create classes via video conference that your students will attend. To create a new meeting, login as a teacher, go to your Subjects and select one. Then, follow the steps:
1. Select an activity from Activities or Calendar or create a new one.
2. Go to the activity options on the right and click on Assign Video Conference.
3. Select Zoom – Create new meeting
4. Choose a name and a description for the meeting.
5. Set a date, time, and create a password if you need it (optional).
6. Click on Create Video Conference.
You are ready to start your class. Just go to the activity and click on Start Meeting.
Note: If you already created a meeting in your Zoom account, go to step 3, select Zoom link, and paste or type your link.